Wednesday, May 18, 2011





so much has been going on in my life lately I've not been able to update here.
I'm so excited to finally have my digital stamp blog all put together. It's up & running smoothly & I'm so happy. I've been working hard to get samples made & posted so you can get some ideas of the fun things you can make with the stamps. My goal is to have fun finished projects next to each image. It may take me awhile but I will get there :) I also have the stamp club up & running. This is week #3 and more & more people have joined. So if you don't already know about it...check out the digi blog (www.sillydillybeans.blogspot.com) and read up on all the details & check out the new images :)
I've been painting up a storm also! I've been trying to post new paintings every week so there is always something fresh & new in my etsy store. I've done several new pieces this last week in several different sizes. I've been working on some new canvas I purchased at the Scrap Shack & I LOOOOOVE them! I don't know what it is about a different size or shape than I normally use but it gets my juices flowing again :)
I'm also putting together prints of my paintings. They will be available in several different sizes including............ACEO'S!!! Hurray!! I've had lots of requests for these & I'm excited to be finally doing it. My problem is I have too many things I want to do & never enough hours in the day to actually put it together. So every week I've set goals for myself to finish one of those projects I've been putting off for so long. I will have them all listed in my etsy shop within the next day or two :)
what else...what else...I know there was more I wante to post but I've gone blank! LOL! If it comes back to me I will jump back on here later today! Happy Wednesday everyone!!! -Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment